Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Okay, THIS IS RIDICULOUS! All day i've been dreading tonight's "debate". i DON'T want to watch. There is nothing that can be said that will change my thoughts, or my vote. i have accepted, and am expecting, the rhetoric that will be used and the wrangling that will ensue. So.....WHY do i feel this necessity to watch??? i keep thinking about this, and just a minute ago, as i was feeding my cat and pondering my own dinner prospects, i realized i have the answer.
I AM GOING TO WATCH THE DEBATE BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE THE NEXT SNL FUNNIER IF I HAVE SEEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION.
PERIOD.
So.....call me an ignoramus.....but.....the truth works for me.

3 comments:

Enrique said...

I think SNL is the original reality tv

pineapple said...

have you seen the snl town hall debate? hilarious!

LesleyRamsey said...

Oooh ooooh! I haven't seen the townhall debate yet. I'll go watch it now!