Sunday, October 28, 2007

Are They Coming?

I have a "Crop Circle" in my front yard today. It was not there yesterday. What does it mean? I like to believe that i am about to receive a "message" from some alien place or being.....something vital and deep and yes, even PITHY. Something that will make a difference..... But i think it may just be some grass disease. I'm not the kind of person who would get faces of virgins on my window screens, or holy icons on my tortillas. So........it's most likely just chinch bugs.

4 comments:

pineapple said...

crop circles are cool. there is this woman that lives near The Pineapple Parents and when her grass dies she spray paints polka dots in her yard. Maybe you should spray paint yours too?

Nervana said...

no, i just like to decorate with old newspapers and colorful trash.

LesleyRamsey said...

Did they come?

Nervana said...

to Only Grrrl.....yes actually, they did. in a large green truck. and they stole my garbage.